Monday, April 17, 2006

weather mania and boys

Ok so up until about two minutes ago I didn't believe the weather for the day. The forecast said there would be rain and thunderstorms. Well... when I looked outside my window it was sunny and hot. Of course, I did decide to take my umbrella with me.

Now... outside its completely overcast and its raining. Good thing I have that umbrella now so I can make it back from work to my dorm without getting soaked. Ugh... I bet that means it's really gonna thunder tonight. Ick.

At least it was sunny all throughout the time I was going to class and hanging out on campus. I fell asleep in psychology class and I feel really bad. I mean... I sit in the second row; clearly she can see me. Ah well.... at least I showed up.

After class I decided to waste more time before heading to work so I roamed around the Pit. I saw Win and Alejandro, as well as Daniel and Reggie. I chilled with Reggie on the wall closest to Davis (not THE wall). I got to listen to the Clefhanger's sing and that was nice. Of course... I saw a vision of male beauty. See... I like this guy, but i'm not really in a boyfriend/girlfriend mindset right now. I just wanna chill, be friends, hang out, whatever. Anyways, I saw him in the Pit but he was really far away so I just stayed calm. I let him approach me! Haha. And of course he did, so we got to hang out for quite a bit before I had to come to work.

Boo work by the way.

Oh well.

Heavens... it is really pouring out there now. You'd never know what the weather was like just some 45 minutes ago. Go NC weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home