Saturday, February 25, 2006

BRIEF post dance marathon update

I made it ALL the way through UNC Dance Marathon!

Lets have a hoorah for all of the dancers that made it all the way through AND especially for those magnificent members of the class of '06.

I am so tired. Dance Marathon has you up for 24 hours straight with no sitting down in order to raise money and identify with the suffering that families of children at the NC Children's Hospital endure. My lower AND upper back, legs, and feet are killing me. I'm basically good for nothing right now.

We were in a gym on campus and thus I basically just felt like a vat of grime when I left. My face was covered in sweat. My hair was matted down and it was just not cute for me basically. I can't wait to see what I look like in pictures. My guess is a hot blazing mess. Oh well.

Sorry this is so rushed; I want to get to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home