Thursday, April 13, 2006

in my mind i'm gone to carolina.....

So my time here at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is winding down.

Ok... i'm not gonna get sad or sentimental.. no yet anyways.

This week has been pretty good. The weather has been gorgeous and i've gone to the gym everyday. So yay for stayin all healthy and fit. Oh and let me just take a little time to be insanely vain: the legs are looking fantastic. I decided to wear a skirt today for the first time since fall and Chapel Hill was obviously not ready. Most unnecessary quote of the day "Hey girl, what you doing out here with those pretty legs?!". Really? And see thats why I wear the paparazzi shades on Franklin St. I do NOT need to even respond to that.

But I digress.... I've been hanging in the Pit with people (and of course just giving up on making it to Psych 10) and in general enjoying myself. I must say that spring brings with it all the pretty men in their tight shirts. Just let me have a moment to think about one in particular... *sigh... and i'm back.

I hate being stuck at work. I'd rather be taking a nap in the sunlight or at least a nap in my room. I'm suppose to be going out tonite and you know how I get when I don't get a chance to have a pre party nap.

This weekend should be fun though; i'm taking Lashaun, Kathryn, and Brandon home with me for break. Yay. There is going to be a houseful of people. I hope things work out ok and that personalities don't clash as they have before. But i'm keeping it positive.

Ok darn, i've only wasted 15 minutes working on this. I have another two hours at work.

Poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home