Sunday, May 14, 2006

graduation

Graduation bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a UNC Chapel Hill Alumna! Betcha can't do it like me, what! Betcha can't do it like me, what!

I'm so happy and so thrilled. Everyone has been doing shoutouts, but I just can't. There are just so many people here who have made my time here at UNC special. Of course I want Brandon, Kathryn, Lashaun, Bobby, Arthi, Femi, Clayton to know they are in my heart forever.

To all my undergraduation friends, I love ya'll. Have fun cause the four years will fly by quickly.

Even though this is pretty short, I hope everyone knows what my time at Chapel Hill has meant to me.

I'm a Tarheel born; i'm a Tarheel bred and when I die i'm a Tarheel dead.

I'm out ya'll.

Forever gone to Carolina in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home